Light green with pink clasp
Approximate Dimensions: 3.75" X 8.5" X 2.75"
Upper: Three-story offices, post office and chemist
Lower: Street with bus benches which raises to reveal two-section
compartment for money
- Polly Pocket, short curly blond hair with red head band,
pink short-sleeved dress with white
bow tie, white shoes and base (1989)
- Tiny Tina, blond hair in pigtails with magenta ties, sleeveless magenta dress, white shoes with magenta ties, white base, (1989)
Mr. Moneybags, banker, bald with fringe of gray hair around head, wearing glasses, gray suit and tie, white shirt, black shoes and base (1989)
- Car, blue "Roadster" with yellow seat, silver lights, grill, wheels and bumpers (1989)
- For the High St. Money Box Play-set: There is a tray that fits beneath the street when it is lifted and is designed to hold British coins. Most USA coins also fit.
- For the Trinket Box Play-set: There is a tray that fits beneath the street when it is lifted and is designed to hold any little treasures.
In addition to different shop names, the variation set has colors that vary (for example, the road).